As of 2023, I am a PhD student at TU Delft, in the Programming Languages Group, under the supervision of Jesper Cockx. My work revolves around generic programming in dependently-typed languages — namely, Agda. Lately, I’ve also been spending time on incremental, parallel embedded build systems.
- Attended IFL’23 in Braga, Portugal.
- Attended TYPES’23 in Valencia, Spain.
- Attended AIMXXXVI in Delft, Netherlands.
- Attended AIMXXXI in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Attended ICFP’22 in Ljubjana, Slovenia.
- Attended OPLSS’22 in Eugene, Oregon.
On my spare time, I do a fair bit of drawing. Some of it may be found over at acatalepsie.fr, where I also keep my rarely-updated blog. Along with a group of friends, we are behind the sbi.re network, under which we self-host a bunch of services.